Choosing a Wedding Caterer
The wedding catering is one of the most important parts of your big day. Ensure that you engage the services of a professional well-established company.
When choosing a caterer you need to consider:
- The style of food service that you are seeking - buffet, set menu or canapés
- The per-person cost of the food and any extras
- Look out for hidden costs - some companies charge extra for plates and staff, for others it is included in the per person price.
- Recommendations from friends and colleagues
- Have a look at the companies latest offerings on their social media outlets.
Call Kiwi Cuisine on 386 3082 to discuss your catering requirements.
Questions for your Caterer:
- Can we swap and change items from different menus?
- Can you provide bar staff?
- Who will set the tables?
- Are the prices GST Inclusive?
- What's included in the per person cost?
- Are there other costs that I should know about?
- What uniform will the staff be wearing?
And don't forget Catering for the Day after your wedding.
Often people have travelled from far and wide to be with you on your wedding day, be sure to make the most of their company by having a casual get-together.
For something different for the day-after party we have a variety of great casual food to have a light lunch in the back yard, yet still tasty and filling for those who overindulged the night before! Why not try our Hot Roast Rolls menus or a BBQ?
We can recommend the following companies to assist with key items for your wedding day:
Happy Hire is New Zealand’s leading marquee and party hire specialists, from marquees to chair covers, disco lights to bouncy castles we have it covered.
Whether it’s a Birthday, Wedding or business function, Happy Hire has what you need to make your special event a success.
Jason and his team offer a prompt, professional and friendly service who are known to go the extra mile to help make your event stand out from the rest.
Crown Limousines NZ Ltd excels at weddings. Our team will decorate the limousines according to the theme of your wedding. Dedicated to your comfort, our professional chauffeurs will keep you and your entourage at ease on your very special day! Whether hiring one limousine, a pair or a whole fleet, you are assured of "Royal Service". Enquire about our Standard Wedding Package or Deluxe Wedding Package.
Celebrants Association of New Zealand
The Celebrants Association of New Zealand provides access to professional celebrants who deliver quality, personalised and meaningful ceremonies for all occasions, inclusive of weddings, funerals, name giving and rites of passage - encompassing modern, traditional and cultural choices. We pride ourselves in offering creative and innovative ceremonies for all occasions, catering to all nationalities.